We’re looking to x3 growth in the near future - apply only if you’re up for the challenge!
Favro, Swedish born, globally distributed team
Favro is a fast-growing Swedish software start-up. The Favro app lets any kind of team and leader create, plan, and collaborate in one single agile tool. Favro has been named “Cool Vendor” by Gartner and already has 1500+ clients worldwide. Clients include progressive enterprises such as SAP, Disney, and fast growers like Unity Technologies, EA, and more.
We just raised $ 4.3 million in Seed funding to accelerate a hyper-growth, led by pan-Baltic venture capital fund Practica Capital and followed by Nordic-US B2B tech investor Scale Capital. Previous investors Creandum and Inbox Capital also participated in the round. You can read more about it here.
Favro is headquartered in Uppsala, Sweden, with a remote-first team distributed across Sweden, Lithuania, Vietnam, Ukraine, and the US. We are a distributed-first team, embraces remote work and digital nomadism. We don’t do offsites, we do onsite. In other words, you are welcome to live wherever you want as long as you can jump on a plane or train and come in to meet face to face once in a while. What we do feel strongly about are our Favro values that you can read about here.
Role within Marketing team:
- Lead paid media campaigns across different funnel stages (awareness, consideration, conversion, and retargeting).
- Reach KPI by bidding on the chosen objectives and scaling according to the budgets.
- Suggest new paid media channels for meeting KPI (e.g., G2 matching audiences, Capterra).
- Identify scalable campaigns and replicable actions to reach new customer acquisition according to CAC metrics.
- Suggest and plan landing pages campaigns in cooperation with CMO, Creative designer, and Copywriter.
- Ensure content optimization and syndication (e.g., Favro Academy articles, lead magnets).
- Test different value propositions for ICP audiences and create campaigns around them.
- 1-2 years of proven experience in scaling B2B business via paid media channels.
- Pro knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads manager set-up, metrics tracking and scaling.
- Pro knowledge of Google Tag Manager.
- Moderate in MS Excel and marketing reporting tools (e.g., Google Data Studio).
- Basic understanding of A/ B testing and SEO principles.
- Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English skills.
- You like to count and forecast in every step of the campaign planning
- You are eager to create content only which is optimized
- While seeing a competitors ad, you always think - I can do so much better
- You have a passion for technology and learning new software
- You like to keep your BM and GAds accounts clean - everyone can understand what you are doing
- You have a mindset of Testing-Scaling
- Getting more significant ROI from the same budget is the thing that drives you
- To Head of Marketing. Meet your team lead here.
What we offer:
- Being part of an international high-tech environment with highly motivated individuals striving for a common goal – Bringing the agile way of working to all kinds of organizations.
- Work with the second-time founder team and top Scandinavian and Lithuanian venture capital fund Creandum and Practica Capital.
- Work with Global markets and Fortune 500 companies.
- Flexible working-from-anywhere environment.
- Learn SaaS industry best practices and frameworks.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Performance salary based on results.
- Employee stock options.
- Salary: € 2200 - € 4100 gross/ monthly.
Additional qualifications are a plus if you…
- If you have been a champion or winner of any competition.
- Play Warzone or any other computer games
- Interested and certified in Agile.
- Facebook BluePrint, Google Ads certificates.