Favro, Swedish born, globally distributed team
Favro is a fast-growing Swedish software start-up. The Favro app lets any team and leader create, plan, and collaborate in one agile tool. Favro has been named “Cool Vendor” by Gartner and already has 1500+ clients worldwide. Clients include progressive enterprises such as SAP, PwC, Disney, and fast growers like Unity Technologies, EA, and more.
Favro has raised $ 4.3 million in Seed funding led by pan-Baltic venture capital fund Practica Capital and followed by Nordic-US B2B tech investor Scale Capital. Previous investors Creandum and Inbox Capital also participated in the round. You can read more about it here.
Favro is headquartered in Uppsala, Sweden, with a remote-first team distributed across Sweden, Lithuania, Vietnam, Ukraine, and the US. We are a distributed-first team that embraces remote work and digital nomadism. We don’t do offsites, we do onsites. In other words, you are welcome to live wherever you want as long as you can jump on a plane or train and come in to meet face to face once in a while. What we do feel strongly about are our Favro values that you can read about here.
Role within the marketing team:
- The critical responsibility of our Content Manager is to engage our key personas (Games Industry Producers, Product Owners, Game Directors, Chief Technical Officers, Chief Product Officers, etc. and Software-as-a-Service company's Chief Technology Officers, Chief Operational Officers, Product Managers, and Owners, etc.).
- You will need to do it while running these activities:
- Writing and creating email campaigns with relevant content for key personas.
- Creating ads for the paid media campaigns related to Favro's key positioning messages and product capabilities.
- Taking care of social media channels (currently, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn).
- Organizing events such as Podcast Learn from Leaders and How to Classes.
- Updating the website with new feature releases.
- You will be responsible for aligning the internal team with your set objectives:
- Marketing team: a designer, a digital media manager, and a website engineer.
- Product experts: they know the product inside out and can consult and create content if you see a need.
- Favro is a technical tool. Therefore, we expect that you would be capable of turning complex ideas into simple messages.
- We support Sales activities while advertising and engaging specific accounts (account-based marketing). We expect that you would be capable of diving deeply into particular problems of those companies and will be capable of coming up with a strategic and creative plan on how to reach them.
- We expect you to track the results of the content and suggest improvement points. Both for process optimization and content improvement.
- 2+ years of experience as a Content Manager or Writer.
- Excellent English skills: spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Different digital formats understanding (e.g., social media, lead magnets).
- Ability to syndicate content (e.g., from the webinar, write an article, from an article prepare social media posts).
- Knowledge of content optimization (e.g., CTA usage, links usage).
- An eye for the visuals to brief designers.
- Understanding of different research methods (e.g., HotJar surveys).
- Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Moderate knowledge of SEO.
- You believe that details make the content piece perfect.
- You can work on several projects and meet your deadlines.
- You never compromise on content quality.
- You do not think that content is just creativity; you evaluate your work based on metrics.
- You like to give several options, especially for small content pieces.
- Reporting to Chief Marketing Officer. Meet your team lead here.
What we offer:
- Being part of an international high-tech environment with highly motivated individuals striving for a common goal – Bringing the agile way of working to all kinds of organizations.
- Work with the second-time founder team and top Scandinavian and Lithuanian venture capital fund Creandum and Practica Capital.
- Work with Global markets and Fortune 500 companies.
- Flexible working-from-anywhere environment.
- Learn SaaS industry best practices and frameworks.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Performance salary based on results.
- Employee stock options.
- Salary: € 2500 - € 3600 gross/ monthly DOE.
Additional qualifications are a plus if you…
- If you have been a champion or winner of any competition.
- Play Warzone or any other computer games
- Interested and certified in Agile.