Start your career in our remote-first team working directly with game production leaders worldwide. You will be supporting some of the most famous studios and publishers in gaming on their journey to produce more fun and successful games.
You will also manage and grow our newly launched Discord community making sure it is an insightful and safe place for everyone.
- Content creation
In collaboration with customers, the Favro leadership, and with the assistance of AI tools, you will create content focused on game production management and agile workflows. This content, in the form of written and video materials, will be utilized on social media, our website, and within our Discord community.
- Community management
You will take the lead in administering our new Discord community. This involves managing and adding content to ensure it continues to be an inspiring and insightful place for our Favro community. Additionally, you will be responsible for maintaining a safe and fun space for everyone through moderating discussions and posts.
- Customer success management
You will take part in managing our customer success systems. This includes providing Favro customers with world class service helping them through expertise you develop yourselves or source from Favro colleagues.
Skills and experience we believe you have:
- Problem solver: Through studies at university and/or practical experience you have proven your ability to solve complex problems.
- Customer Service: You have a strong talent for service. Experience in any customer facing role is a plus, demonstrating your skill in dealing with questions and helping people.
- Time Management: Strong time-management skills to organize tasks effectively and avoid delays, making sure things keep moving smoothly.
- Clear Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills in English to convey information clearly and briefly across different platforms and to various audience types.
- Active Listening: You are skilled in deep listening, paying attention to the unique needs and concerns of community members during online interactions or calls.
- Tech Savviness: You are an enthusiastic and fast learner of new technologies and tools.
- Passionate about games: You are not only an avid gamer but also interested in the culture and business of the games industry.
- Community Management: Having experience as a moderator in forums or any community role is a great advantage. You know how to keep people engaged, resolve conflicts, and create a positive community vibe.
Working in the Favro team:
- Dynamic team where your role transcends beyond just a job - it opens doors to a world of opportunities. As a remote-first company, we embrace flexibility and autonomy, empowering you to thrive from the comfort of your home, a cafe, the beach, or one of our offices.
- Vibrant atmosphere of a startup where your contributions genuinely make a significant impact. Personal growth isn't merely encouraged here; it's a vital aspect of our company development.
- Resources and support for your professional development, ensuring that your journey with us is brimming with learning and self-discovery.
- Collaboration with leading gaming companies, where your passion for games aligns seamlessly with your professional expertise. Your role places you at the forefront of the industry, allowing you to contribute your skills to shape the future of gaming experiences for players worldwide.
- Learning from experienced leaders in the gaming industry who not only value your input but also mentor your growth, inspiring you to achieve new heights. Embark on this exhilarating journey where your role isn't just a career - it's an adventure in personal and professional fulfillment.
- 30 days of paid vacation per year, employee stock options, plus many other perks.
Favro, a Swedish born globally distributed team in the top-league:
Founded in Sweden, Favro is now a globally distributed team, operating as a remote-first company. You will be part of a supportive and collaborative global team across Sweden, Lithuania, Denmark, Ukraine, Croatia, Vietnam and the US.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs with experience building companies through both good and hard times. Our investors are top-tier Venture Capital including Creandum, Practica, and Scale Capital, having helped build some of the most successful companies coming out of Northern Europe such as Spotify, Bolt, neo4J, PVcase, and TransferGo.
The Favro collaborative management platform brings all teams and leaders together around planning and workflows not only in the gaming industry. Being a true enterprise grade product Favro customers also include tech companies such as Volvo, Telenor and Wolt.